We are worshiping according to Phase 2 of our reopening plan. Phase 2 worship plan consists of 3 different worship service opportunities:
Click HERE for Sunday's Bulletin.
9:00 am outdoor worship service in parking lot.
10:30 am indoor worship service. Register HERE
10:30 am Livestream in your home. Watch HERE
Please, if you feel uncomfortable coming to indoor or outdoor worship, stay home and worship with us via Livestream. If you are ill or an "at risk" individual, please stay home and worship via Livestream. We love you! We know you love Jesus! We know you all desire to worship your Savior in person. We want you to worship in a way you are comfortable doing during this difficult time.
9:00 am Outdoor worship service plan:
- Outdoor worship will continue as it has since June.
- Print or download a bulletin from the website. Download bulletin HERE
- Park where directed and sit outside your car or in your car on the radio.
- Communion will be offered on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month as usual.
10:30 am Indoor worship plan: In keeping with the government mandates and recommendations, we will be following these guidelines.
- All worshipers are required to wear masks, this is in accordance with Governor Hogan's requirement for mask wearing in public buildings and consistent with our surrounding community.
- Hand sanitizer will be located at all doors and exits.
- Ushers will seat families together in their reserved spot.
- Registration is required for our indoor service and is limited to 30 worshipers. Register HERE
- Everything you need will be projected on the screen! (No bulletins or hymnals)
- Offering plates will not be passed. Those wishing to bring their offering at worship can do so by using the offering plates positioned by the doors or you can donate online HERE
- There will be no snacks or refreshments served. Sunday School and Bible Classes will continue not to meet in person.
- The service will be shorter than "usual" services at Shepherd of the Bay. There will be limited singing. Rather than 3 or 4 hymns we will be singing 3 or 4 verses. All of the liturgy will be spoken.
I’d like to thank you for your patience, prayers, and support during this time.
May God continue to be with you and bless you all.